72 days

I'm back! Did you miss me?

The bar sucked. But it's not supposed to be fun. So there's that. Life doesn't go "back to normal" because for the last 20 years, school is my normal. Life...starts.

It's pretty cool.

But okay, as of today, we are 72 days away from the wedding. This is just over two months. So it's time to get moving on projects. Fate intervened here and this morning I got an email saying fabric for sashes is in. This afternoon, I settled in with some Bones and some beads and my veil and bedazzled the heck out of it. The weight the beads add will be good for making sure it stays in place and isn't disturbed by the wind.

Of course, now that it's done, I put the damn thing on and thought "I look too princess-y traditional and should wear some kind of vintage inspired feather headband pillbox hat thing or something instead."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive